Check out GROW participants!
Click on the country to see who is participating in GROW in 2013.
How it works
With the GROW global exchange program, Bonnier employees take three-month positions in other companies and countries within Bonnier.
What are the requirements for the applicants?
- You have to be a full-time employee within a Bonnier company that is at least 50 percent owned by Bonnier AB.
- You have informed your immediate manager and the human resources department or CEO that you are applying for a position within GROW.
- You and your manager will decide together which time period or periods are suitable. (February-April, May-July)
- You're allowed to apply for multiple positions and rank your order of preference.
- You automatically become a GROW ambassador when you receive the position.
- English language skills are required for all positions.
What does it mean to be a GROW ambassador?
During your stay, you must be prepared to give a presentation about yourself and your company to the employees in your new work place. Upon returning back home, you will give a presentation about your host company, its business, as well as the knowledge you gained from your period abroad. Your host manager will perform a personal evaluation of your work which you will turn in to your immediate manager at home. You should also be prepared to be interviewed.